Location Dublin & Kildare
Salary €75,000 to €90,000 NEG DOE
With the support of the Project Director and Project Manager, the Construction Manager will manage either a single large project or several medium/small projects. Ensure that company/ project QA/QC procedures are implemented, ensure that the project team is well informed, motivated and working effectively and efficiently, keep project on schedule, keep control of man-hours / overtime, keep track of efficiency / productivity, issue weekly and monthly reports, maintain project files, monitor extra work and claims, compile close-out reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the successful execution of assigned projects.
• Be commercially and contractually aware and understand the scope, restraints and responsibilities of contracts entered into by the company.
• Establish project resource requirements and lead/ motivate the project team.
• Day to day management of subcontractors and site team.
• Evaluate subcontractors and suppliers performance against their scope of supply.
• Work continuously to ensure project margins are achieved and/or enhanced.
• Maintain a balance between schedule and available resources.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality Systems.
Qualifications and Skills
• Mechanical or Electrical Trade background essential and trade qualification is required.
• Previous Construction Manager experience essential.
• 5-10 years’experience at Construction Management level.
• Waste Water Treatment experience would be an advantage but not essential.
• Commercial awareness essential.
• Client facing experience essential.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Organisational skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage and motivate teams.
• Good commercial awareness.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Marion Keating on (phone number removed)
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note!You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003