- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Dependable, reliable and a team player.
- Customer or client service orientated face-to-face and over the phone.
- Professional and pro-active manner.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Must be able to complete work accurately with attention to detail and deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create warranties for Sales departments
- Generate and circulate reports every week
- Occasionally tax vehicles and book mots
- Upload paperwork for senior sales managers in the showroom to CRM system
- Ensure all documentation is recorded correctly
- Great customers and clients as the first point of contact.
- Liaise with external companies about ordering marketing materials for the service and sales team (business cards, uniforms, keyrings etc.)
- Training Co-Ordinator - book Sales and Service departments training through an online portal to the Ford Academy at set-time throughout the year.
- Book travel arrangements for the sales and service departments for their training dates at the Ford academy.
- Assist Rental Manager as required throughout the week.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar Office administrative/receptionist/Personal Assistant role
- Full Drivers Licence required
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Every other Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Home at 4:30 pm on the Friday of your weekend off!
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays & time back in lieu for holidays worked)
- Pension Scheme.
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme.
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts.
- Staff events and work perks.