Zenith Technologies is looking to hire Automation Project Engineer to work with a team of engineers on our client’s biopharmaceutical site in Dublin South. The successful candidate will work within the site-based projects team.
- Third level degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- Min 3 years’ GxP experience working in a (Bio)Pharma/Manufacturing facility.
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- A working knowledge of (Bio)Pharma process in a Fill/Finish facility an advantage
- PLC and SCADA experience on Siemens S7, PCS7, Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Proficy iFix/ iBatch.
- Experience in Siemens Desigo Building Management Systems an advantage.
- Experienced in Electrical Systems/Control Panel design an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Project management
- Experienced in Vendor management
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication skills