- CCNP Network Administrator/ Engineer
- South Dublin Location
- €65,000-€75,000 Base + Pension + Flexible working
Managing, maintaining and supporting all voice and data communication networks within the company and between trusted organisations and the Security of the network and its systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing and administering all Voice and Data Networks
- Maintaining performance and security of the network through updates and maintenance, ongoing enhancements and improvements.
- Management and configuration of all switches, routers, proxy servers, firewalls, interfaces, load balancers, etc.
- Communications WAN (Wide Area Network) infrastructure.
- Review and maintain PCI DSS Compliance.
- Telephony network integration infrastructure, including Voice over IP.
- Ensure 3rd party support agreements are in place where relevant.
- Network security elements including Firewalls, Load Balancers, Anti-Virus, Intrusion Prevention/Detection, Vulnerability management and remediation, Network scanning (using Qualys and Nessus).
- Maintain an up-to-date documentation for all network and security-related policies, processes, configurations, and designs.
- Responsible for the provision and availability of Internet Service and Web Filtering.
- Ensure Security standards persist across all network design.
- Ensure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery requirements for the network are met and tested regularly.
- Ensure adequate monitoring and alerting is in place on the network
- Plan, design, test and implement the network aspects of strategic projects
- Cisco Certified to CCNP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Previous experience in Network Systems Administration in a windows active directory virtual environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work on a team and share and exchange knowledge with colleagues
- Previous experience writing and maintaining network and security documentation sets.
- Excellent time management with professional “can do” attitude.
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
- Flexibility and Trustworthy.
- Availability to complete out of hours tasks and projects and to provide on-call support periodically.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Third level computing qualification.
- Experience of working within a PCI compliant environment
- Experience in Cyber Security or a relevant security qualification would be an advantage.
To be immediately Considered APPLY below!