What you will do:
- Arrange meetings with clients and representatives as appropriate and communicate changes in a timely manner.
- Take handwritten/Lap top minutes of meetings, ensuring these are accurate and to a professional standard for issue.
- Input data accurately into integrated HR systems in a timely manner.
- Daily administrative duties including photo coping, filing, word processing, issuing letters, maintaining records, case progression and case management covering Inefficiency Performance, Discipline, DAW, Grievance and Uniform Appeals.
- Completion of all daily tasks associated with Inefficiency Sickness.
- To input and provide data and management information relating to all HR services matters.
- Ensure all work is carried out to meet SLA's / KPI's and Shared Service Centre standards.
- Attend meetings / events as required, travelling as necessary.
- Interface professionally with the Client.
- To be proactive in identifying areas for improvement to processes and services.
- To undertake duties in relation to telephone queries, email queries and white mail queries regarding the sphere of work covered by HR Services.
Your skills & experience will include:
- Must have practical hands on general administration experience.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with MS programs (word/excel/outlook)
- Numerate and literate
- Strong organisational & administrative skills
- Experience of taking minutes.
- Experience of Oracle CRM and HRMS systems
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
HR Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27 with LOS), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |