Salesforce Administrator- Limerick Contract 6 Months
My client is a leading insurance company and they are looking for a talented and committed salesforce administrator to join their growing salesforce team.
This is a daily rate contract role.
- Implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development and development.
- Maintain technical quality of products and security standards
- Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/Bas
- Execute configuration work on key systems
- Perform Operations and System Administration tasks
- Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
- Liaise with other IT teams
- Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
- 4-5 years experience delivering enterprise solutions
- Experience in Salesforce, Apex, Triggers, administration, support & maintenance, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, clustering, application support, upgrade, licensing, patching etc.
- Good SDLC knowledge
- Analytical approach to solving complex issues
- Exposure to IT Product/Application ownership concept
- Excellent collaborator with high focus on the "Team" dynamic
- Financial Insurance industry experience would be advantageous.
- IT qualification or industry experience equivalent
- Experience in Agile or certification
Does this role sound interesting to you? Please press apply or contact Megan Ainsworth at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.