Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is an internal recruitment for a global energy services and facilities management group. Our recruiting expertise spans across facilities management (hard and soft services), corporate, executive, sales, marketing, procurement, operations, manufacturing, engineering, finance, IT and HR. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talent and offer insight on recruitment industry trends
RDR are recruiting for a Site Coordinator to be based in Galway , Ireland H91 HT73. This is a 3 month temporary part time position . On offer is a competitive hourly rate.
General overview of the Site Coordinator:
To assist in ensuring the smooth running and operation of the site contract.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Site Coordinator:
- Raising quotes & breakdowns for chargeable works.
- Requesting purchase orders
- Raising of AWR’s to the client in a timely manner in a professional form.
- Respond and action emails in a timely manner in a professional form. This includes taking action to tasks which have been requested via email in a timely manner.
- Check emails regulary to comply with the above and ensure number of un-read is kept to a minimum.
- Preparing documents and reports for Management and/or the client as requested.
- Documentation filing.
- All other general filing such as reports, subcontractor service sheets and suppliers info / delivery notes in a timely manner.
- Support the Helpdesk with any supporting information they require such as lead time on parts etc.
- Keep the Helpdesk informed of all ETA’s so the PLANON system can be subsequently updated.
- Action all supplier and subcontractor quotes in a timely manner.
- Provide regular and professional feedback and updates to the client as required.
- Subcontractor management.
- Processing / managing deliveries into the Office.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Microsoft packages , including Excel and Word
- General administration ideally in a facilities management environment
How to Apply for the Site Coordinator :
Please apply directly for the Site Coordinator vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.