Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Contracts Manager to work in Dublin to work with our client, a Leading Specialist Fit Out Contractor.
What you have to do
- Implement a Health & Safety culture on all projects
- Strong report writing skills, having the ability to produce technical submissions for tender purposes.
- Manage projects to ensure key milestones are met whilst maintaining profit margins
- Oversee the commercial performance of your projects ensuring they meet margin objectives.
- Manage client expectations and foster excellent relationships with design teams and external stakeholders.
- Build, manage and retain teams of skilled construction professionals.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities and covert to viable projects.
- Work with the commercial team to identify and manage commercial and contractual risks.
- Work closely with the Senior Leaders to drive innovation and business improvement projects.
What you need to have
- 10+ years' construction experience, with at least 5 years' experience as a Contracts Manager
- Experience in the Irish construction industry is essential
- Third level qualification in related discipline
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, BIM, Programming &Planning
- Ability to build and retain strong teams to drive projects to completion
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with existing or new clients
- Pro-active, self-starter, comfortable in dealing with difficult circumstances or ambiguity.
- Strong relationship builder, who can foster and manage productive relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Full clean drivers' licence.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.