Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Building Services Engineer to work in Ballycoolin, Dublin 11. for our client, a Leading Mechanical Engineering Company..
What you have to do
- Provide support on variety of projects to Senior Engineers and Project Managers.
- Produce 2D drawings from CAD files.
- Coordinate M + E services layouts with other disciplines.
- Regular reporting on work load and issues.
- Following document control processes and procedures.
- Contributing to the process of creating as built documentation.
What you need to have
- Third level qualification in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' post graduate experience within M + E services and HVAC.
- Excellent working knowledge of full CAD Suite, Revit experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to a high standard.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.