Job Title: BIM Coordinator
Location: Dublin office & on site in central / South County Dublin areas
BIM Coordinator required for one of our leading Client’s. Our Client is looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed people.
Role Responsibilities will include
- Maintain the project BIM Execution Plan and ensure its implementation in accordance with Employer Information Requirements.
- Quality control and monitoring of all subcontractor BIM models/drawings in accordance with Master Information Delivery Plans and Model Production Delivery Tables.
- Produce weekly clash detection reports and assist with project coordination via design team/supply chain coordination workshops.
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols.
- Provide training and supervision to project stakeholders and site team in utilising models in their roles including coordination, cost analysis, programming etc.
- Modelling through Revit and producing sketches/drawings from the BIM models to assist the site team when and as required.
- Manage the collation and input of asset information to the asset information models for handover at project completion and
- Project specialist in the BIM 360 software platform, troubleshooting, training and setting up guidelines for use.
- Very good experience using of BIM software is essential – Revit, NavisWorks and AutoCad at a minimum.
- Experience using the BIM 360 platform and Solibri is advantageous.
- A good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements and industry BIM protocol.
- Six years (minimum) experience in a construction role with three years (minimum) experience in a similar BIM co-ordination role. Working with a general contractor would be preferable.
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering, Building Services, Architecture or Structures – honours preferable.
- Construction experience on a large-scale residential project and
- Design co-ordination experience across multiple disciplines.
Candidate Requirements include
- Ability to work autonomously and lead coordination meetings with various project stake holders.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software systems.
- Good communication skills, with ability to interact with people both verbally and in writing and
- A team player who is a good multi-tasker and flexible in adapting to the demands of a challenging construction site environment.
Please contact Noelle if you would like more information or apply now and a member of our team will be in contact.