Permanent position for intermediate Quantity Surveyor for our client who specialises in the Healthcare environment. The role is based in Dublin.
The key areas of responsibility include depending on experience
- Prepare Sub Contractor enquiries
- Subcontractors evaluation and negotiation
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress, measurement and valuation of variations, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Intermediate -Degree calibre, and industry experience –
- High degree of personal motivation
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit management team and manage numerous activities / projects simultaneously – both short and long term.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
- Outgoing personality essential for dealing directly with Clients and their design team
- Good negotiator
- Flexibility with regard to working across all areas of the business, and hours to meet the requirements of this challenging position.
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry
- Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement.
- Driving licence
- Good IT skills - particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Cubit software
Please contact Noelle if you would like more information or apply now and a member of our team will be in contact.