Due to several recent project wins that have arisen we are looking for a Senior BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager to join a very different and highly respected mission critical specialist M&E Consultancy who offer complete remote working for all of their staff.
Working remotely is the norm for them, not just through lockdown!!
- Well established M&E Design Consultancy headed up by some of the most respected figures in the data centre industry.
- Impressive project portfolio working with leading blue-chip clients throughout the UK, Europe and SE Asia.
- Project portfolio has included some of the largest hyperscale data centres ever built and projects at the forefront of green design.
- The Senior BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager will be the first person into this company from a BIM background, therefore it is a great opportunity to enjoy a clean slate to set up their standards, libraries and templates from scratch.
- The Senior BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager will be creating BIM models and undertake full MEP services coordination on hyperscale data centre projects.
- The role will be involve also supporting the overseas offices as they do not currently have BIM capability.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Experienced BIM professional with vast experience of Revit MEP and who has worked as a Lead Coordinator or Project Lead on data centre projects.
- Knowledge of setting up standards, templates, BEP’s etc.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge
If you are a Senior BIM Coordinator or BIM Manager with mission critical/ data centre project experience and are looking to secure a fully working from home role with a well-established M&E Design Consultancy who are going through an exciting period of growth then please contact Dan Cullingham at Aylin White by replying to this advert or call the number attached.