KN Circet’s Traffic Management division, Freeflow, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to assist in the delivery of large-scale Traffic Management contracts.
Reporting to the Senior Contracts Manager, the Contracts Manager will be responsible for the commercial and operational delivery of all Freeflow activities - maintaining the highest of standards where health & safety is paramount.
As Contracts Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out commercial review and risk analysis of contract.
- Draft, amend and review bespoke contracts.
- Provide quotations, invoices daily where applicable.
- Service and develop existing & new contracts as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Provide commercial links between Operations Department and Directors.
- Liaise regularly with clients and other stakeholders, including local authorities to ensure clear line of communication in respect to our projects.
- Work within the budgets set to ensure successful, cost effective delivery where health & safety is paramount.
- Production of high spec traffic management plans ensuring full compliance with all standards and regulations.
- Develop and maintain awareness of Health and Safety and other relevant regulations to inform decision making.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required including travel as necessary.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to ensure all works are appropriately resourced.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Full and clean driving license.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- AutoCAD or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel dependent on companies’ requirements.
- Work within the budgets set to ensure delivery/commercial success.
- Ability to manage a team in a quick turnaround environment ensuring the highest of standards are maintained throughout.
- Ability to make reactive decisions at a moment’s notice.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Minimum 5 years + experience in the traffic management industry.
- Ability to conduct yourself professionally and coherently when attending meetings.
- Think critically and problem solve.
About KN Circet
KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975. We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
Whilst achieving rapid growth in recent years, we maintain an embedded tradition to satisfy our clients’ needs while delivering the highest standard of safety, quality and customer service. At KN Circet our staff are offered a working environment that encourages their input and has common values and goals. Our culture is characterised by transparency, inclusiveness and trust.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
KN Circet values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.