- 1 year contract
- Dublin 2 based
- €350 per day
A rare long term 1 year contract has become available within the public sector working for a leading government department. Join a large IT team where you will be the main Exchange administrator.
- General Exchange 2013 and Outlook 2007/2010/ 2013/ 2016 trouble shooting;
- Using PowerShell to manage Exchange server environments
- Upgrading from Exchange 2013 on premise to on premise Exchange 2016
- Dealing with the Department’s IT Helpdesk;
- Ongoing monitoring of Exchange Servers;
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of Exchange utilization;
- Implementation and monitoring of quotas;
- Improving resilience of Exchange Infrastructure;
- Backup and Recovery procedures for Exchange Infrastructure using Arcserve
- Fault reporting
- Preparing standards and procedures documentation
- Maintaining and managing the Anti-Virus and Content filtering solutions in place
- Participation in projects as a team member (where necessary)
The following list of requirements are essential to be a successful candidate:
- Minimum of 7 years working with Exchange Server;
- Minimum of 2 years background with managing ArcServe backups for Exchange;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in - Administering Exchange 2013, managing a large exchange infrastructure of over 1000 users, Powershell experience
- Certificate in 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Certificate in 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Certificate in 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Microsoft Transcript ID details must be provided for verification of Microsoft qualifications.
The department are seeking someone to start on June 22nd, or as close to that as possible. This is a great opportunity for a healthy 1 year contract, with possibility for a further 1 year extension also!
Please click APPLY NOW to be immediately considered for next steps!