We’re really keen to hear from people with a real passion for customer service and satisfaction. Ideally you will have gained experience in a help desk environment and be looking to move into more of a specialist role.
You’ll be joining a brand-new team based at the new Grangegorman campus for TU Dublin as a Help Desk Administrator and you'll be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service to our customers. This could be through telephone or email, it will be up to you to ensure we are recording, solving, or where necessary escalating the query in a timely and professional manner.
The helpdesk is the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration which interfaces with the Facilities Management on site teams and clients (both internal and external) so excellent communication, organisation skills are required.
Our team runs a shift pattern as the helpdesk runs Monday - Saturday, so flexibility is a must.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main Responsibilities
- Logging Updating and closing Requests on the helpdesk System.
- Contacting the relevant site ensuring that the requested task is issued to the relevant site person.
- Liaise with key teams on all sites (for example site FM, caretakers or cleaning staff) to ensure all issues are resolved
- Ensuring all work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
- Analyse helpdesk open call reports ensuring that they are progressed in accordance with contractual timescales
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports for our schools contracts by providing information required in a timely manner
- Maintain and update all data records as requested
- Posting of invoices to our Accounts system and ensuring that all costs have been approved by the relevant person
- Addressing Supplier queries
- Assist with Month end closing of accounts
- Support the team and Contract/Facilities Managers in day-to-day contract administration
- Assist with the placing or purchase orders for goods or services for the 8 School sites
- An understanding of contracts and key performance indicators.
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel at advanced level
- Experience in using Microsoft Work and Outlook
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a PFI or School environment
- Exemplary attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer service and administration skills
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.