We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a temporary role with an initial duration of 6 months. The role is to provide expertise, advice and support in relation to effective contract negotiations and the management of high value contracts and utilities’ procurement to the Service Support Directorate.
- Negotiate and manage a range of high value contracts (£1m+) to include but not limited to;
- Electricity and Gas utilities
- Fuel management – Bulk, Forecourt & AdBlue
- BOC resupply of gases
- Rates & Rent
- NI Water
- Heating oil
- Mobile Phones.
*Co-ordinate centralised mechanisms for the collection, maintenance and dissemination of consumption data for relevant contracts.
*Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters.
*Communicate contract-related information to all relevant stakeholders.
*Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation.
*Monitor and advise on the introduction of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the organisation.
*Analyse all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and NIFRS policies and procedures
*Provide contractual and legal advice in relation to contract-issue resolution.
*Assist with the design and implementation of new robust governance processes and procedures for managing NIFRS service contracts.
- Possess a degree level qualification in a relevant subject e.g. business management, business studies, finance
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering effective contract management within a large and multifunctional environment in two of the following areas:Contract negotiations & specifications / Supplier relationship management / Contract management procedure design & implementation / Using IT solutions to deliver effective contract management
- Possess a full and current UK driving licence, or have access to a form of transport which enables them to fulfil the requirements of the post.