Dublin, Dublin City
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Our Dublin Team has a vacancy for the Telebusiness Account Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis.
Successful individual will be accountable for all sales activities from lead generation through closing in his/her sales territory (GHE).
Using mainly telephone interactions to gauge customer requirements, you will be responsible for identifying accounts with high growth potential, and implementing strategies agreed upon with management to drive sales.
You will partner and work closely within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company business strategy.
Together with the customer and other VWR resources, you will further develop the business by analysing customer needs, identifying solutions and building individualized customer solution plans.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with generous bonus.
We truly reward hard working individuals with progression opportunities in Product Management, Sales Management, Export Sales and much more!
- experience in a complex sales environment where there is a solution based selling approach
- A track record of verifiable sales success driving growth with a consultative, strategic
- selling approach
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Experience / a scientific background with demonstrated ability to effectively utilize best in class selling processes and technology platforms including CRM Tools
- BA/BSc or equivalent in a Science or Business discipline (or proven understanding of the laboratory environment) would be advantageous