My client, a well-known Utility specialist is looking to recruit an Office Manager to join their busy and fast paced team. The role will be based out of their office in the Belfast area.
This is a fantastic career opportunity which offers training, support, and the chance to develop.
On a day to day basis you will responsible for the help and management of processes within a small office together with supporting Senior Managers with administrative, financial and analytical tasks.
- Experience in a similar technical Office Manager role
- Previous experience of working in Leakage or Water Distribution would be advantageous
- A good understanding of finance including invoicing
- Excellent use of Microsoft Excel for completing data reports
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and changing requirements
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Accurate, good attention to detail
As an Office Manager, you will have confidence in your ability to anticipate what is needed; flexibility and the ability to use your own initiative.
If you are looking for a challenging Office Manager role and want to work for a forward-thinking Company then click on the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers