Planet Forward have been engaged by a global pharmaceutical to secure a Project Support Coordinator (Finance Transformation Project) to join them in either their Dublin or Ballydine office. The role will be offered as an initial 8 month contract with potential extension.
The purpose of this position is to support a new entity finance transformation project providing support services including project management, SAP migration, payroll and other Finance processes. The role may also supplement full-time staff on other projects to enable redirection of full-time staff to project work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in project management for legal entity separation, SAP migration and payroll cut over.
- Supplement existing Finance teams (Accounting, Treasury & Tax, and Payroll) as needed.
- Participate in SAP migration activities including data structure and configuration planning and end user acceptance testing.
- Assist the Payroll team to manage new payroll instances for conveyed employees to new legal entities, and to implement the new payroll model.
- Self-starter with proven track record of working on own initiative as well as working with external providers and across organizational boundaries.
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines
- Experience in project teams, project management experience desirable
- Experience with SAP ERP systems
- An understanding of payroll processes, tax and legal framework and IT systems is desirable.
- Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) are beneficial
If this is of interest, please get in touch for an informal and confidential conversation on (phone number removed)
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.