Supply Chain/Customer Service Coordinator
Our client a growing FMCG company based in South Tipperary are looking for an experiences Supply Chain/Customer Service Coordinator to join their growing team and fast paced environment. Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Supply Chain customer liaison
- Run Customer stock movement Reports
- Book in loads received from Customer systems
- Book Transport and haulage for orders received.
- Book Sales Orders to Insight
- Resolve/work on/sort daily: queries-problems-issues with reference to
- Monitor Stock levels – contact Supply Chain manager if problem.
- Generate weekly POs and send to relevant parties/haulage companies
- On receipt of Invoices
- Enter on to Insight and check price/loads and receipt same.
- Ensure current month – all invoices finished by first week of previous month
- POD’s from Hauliers filled away
- POD’s by email kept in folders on Outlook
- Resolve/work on/sort: queries-problems for accounts-customer-haulage
- Supply Chain customer liaison
- Liaise daily with each of the Transport Companies to make sure smooth running of loads to and from GP.
- Send Haulage/Transport updates each day at 2pm to relevant contacts.
MORNING SUPPLY CHAIN CATCH UP – DAILY
- Issues from previous day
- To do book review
- Communications for the day
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Team player
- Good organisational skill required
- Computer skills in Microsoft word and Excel esse