Headcount Engineering is working with a leading Medical Devices company that develops leading cutting-edge technology. They are now seeking to hire a Software Development Manager to lead the implementation of new technology within these devices.
Having grown significantly, this is an opportunity for a creative and capable software developer to manage contract development and help devise and design industry leading products.
As the Software Development Manager you will be working closely with a mixed discipline team of engineers including electronic hardware engineers, software engineers and mechanical engineers to produce the companies’ next generation of products. As a software development manager, you will be involved in cloud and mobile based product development. The successful candidate will be required to participate in peer design reviews, have a can-do attitude and be willing to rise to the challenge of designing, debugging, validating and documenting.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in software development role
- Experience managing team of software developers
- BSc degree in Software Development or related discipline
- Experience in database setup, programming and managing (e.g. SQL, InfluxDB)
- Web application development experience
- Mobile application development experience (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Integration and debugging across engineering disciplines to bring products to market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft .Net 4.6, C#
- Angular 1
- SQL (MSSQL Server)
- Experience in development of IoT solutions
- Familiarity with embedded firmware design
- Experience designing for commercial release and reliability
- Design and Documentation
- Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Time series databases
- Object-relational mapping
- Network protocols