Headcount Engineering is seeking a Procurement Buyer for our client’s biopharmaceutical facility in Dublin. The Buyer will execute purchasing transactions for all Direct Materials, to ensure that products and services are delivered on time.
- Ensures all purchases at the client site are executed in line with the Global Procurement Policy.
- Responsible for ensuring all data entered into site systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
- Ordering and expediting as required (Purchase Requisitions, transactions, order acknowledgment-handling, signalling deviation); data creation and maintenance (vendor requests and set up, responsible for adhering to standard processes for data management).
- Implementing purchase and inventory strategies for components and execute on component ordering by following up exception messages generated by ERP (SAP/ECC) and planning system Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- Material Master & Supplier Data Management (Set up and obsoletion process) NC/CAPA owner.
- Balancing component receipts. Responsible for supply issue / constraints escalations and alerts to senior management.
- Support product launches, assist in setting up contracts, provide planning and other relevant information.
- Create analysis and accurate data reporting in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain operational relationship with vendors.
- Ensure the accuracy and issuance of raw material forecasts and that there is an understanding of all forecasted numbers.
- Manage the site’s relationships with its vendors and when necessary implement corrective actions to ensure dependable supply. Work with Global Sourcing on escalations as required.
- Responsible for value tracking and reporting, capturing cost saving and cost avoidance.
- Responsible for Contract administration & optimization, monitoring vendor performance versus the contractual service levels.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master’s degree and 1 year of directly related experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of directly related experience.
- Strong material planning skills and experience with SAP.
- 3 or more years of procurement experience in a leadership role within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience with SAP ERP and Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- Current CPIM or APICs certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirements.
For further information, please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to email@example.com