PROCESS PROJECT ENGINEER- Dublin
Our client has an urgent Process Engineering resource requirement to join their Dublin based Project Team.
The project is now moving from Concept design into Front End Engineering Design on a new Building expansion to house a new synthesis suite. Following KO of FEED in June, our clients next Capital Approval Milestone is “Implementation” in October 2020 and the project is then scheduled to finish in 2023.
This contract duration is minimum up to end Oct 2020 but assuming Implementation approval will run to end of project 2023
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced in Synthesis process would be preferred but not essential. e.g. Reactors, Evaporators, Fume Hoods, Solvent Vessels, Pumps (Diaphragm/Centrifugal), Vacuum Pump, Jacket Services Heating/Cooling.
- Experienced in all project phases; bringing process through Front End Engineering Design, Detailed Design, Assessing Vendor Tenders, Managing Vendor Deliverables, FAT, Commissioning, SAT and Qualification.
- Experienced in Producing, Checking, Reviewing and approving of Project Documents including PFDs, Mass Balance for Process Steps, Process URSs, Vendor Submittals, Commissioning and Qualification Documentation.
- Experienced in Managing Multiple Vendors to meet their deliverables and align to project schedule.
- Experienced DCS systems (client uses Siemens PCS7).
- Experienced using DCS Automation Systems to run Automation Equipment Phases on Process Equipment such as those listed above.
- Experienced in Checking Process Calculations & Critiquing P&IDs
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.