Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Hourly Rate: £9.33 per hour
Duration: 6 Months
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a company that deliver world-class IT services and solutions. They are one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
About the job
This role is for an Administrator, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with expense and travel queries
- Timesheet entry and troubleshooting
- Providing an Administration support service for a specialist team
- Ensuring problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Analysing and diagnosing problems or issues
- Maintaining relevant data for the team
- Ensuring accurate records for the ability to report on data
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- Able to communicate at a range of levels
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply with your CV to take advantage of this opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.