Great role for a Structural / Revit CAD Technician to join a progressive team in Dublin
The proposed technician role will be supporting a team of Design Engineers. The ideal candidate will be fully proficient in CAD and REVIT experience.
The position will involve:
- Providing full office CAD Draughtsperson support to Design Engineers
- Ensuring that all drawing requirements are completed on time and in accordance with the associated deadlines.
- Ensuring that CAD responsibilities and on-going requirements are planned, scheduled and managed in a way that allows for the incumbent to fully manage the role.
- Preparation of new drawing layouts, conceptual design and detailed design drawings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in general arrangement drawing.
- Experience of RC detailing a plus.
- Strong planning and organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Experience of REVIT
Candidates should also be highly organised and motivated individuals with effective communication skills, a good work ethic, and a commitment to technical excellence, personal efficiency, and career progression through Continued Professional Development.