BCAR Cordinator requiredby a large developer for a proejct in Dublin West.
Key elements of the role include supporting the Contract Management and Site Teams ensuring the smooth running of projects, ensuring that all projects are completed to the highest standards and are documented correctly.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Management and implementation of the Inspection Notification Framework (INF).
- · Ensure workmanship carried out on site is in compliance with Building Regulations.
- · Ensure that all material used on site are certified and tested and comply with the requirements of Building Regulations
- · Monitoring and updating file management tools which ensure the whole BC(A)R process runs smoothly from site mobilisation through to handover.
- · Planning and coordination of work stage inspections by the relevant certifiers - assigned, design and/or ancillary.
- · Carrying out quality inspections on all works, and reporting to senior management.
- · Collation of all project documentation relating to the assigned certifier/design certifier's inspection plans and subsequently the Building Control Amendment Regulations 2014.
- · Reviewing inspection reports and directing the appropriate course of action as necessary. Ensuring the closing out of all items is properly substantiated by means of photographs and reports etc and to the satisfaction of all Certifiers
- · Monitoring and reviewing subcontractor progress and performance and providing feedback to site manager and contracts team.
- · Liaise with Management to assist in the preparation of Progress Reports
- · Ensuring co-ordination & provision of all test certificates and confirmations to the satisfaction of all Certifiers.
• Degree qualified or relevant professional experience
• Excellent knowledge of the construction industry
• Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills and ability to deliver projects on time
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels
• Ability to present written information in a professional and concise format
• Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
• Excellent team working skills