Senior Wind Analyst
Headcount Engineering is seeking an experienced Senior Wind Analyst.
As the Senior Wind Analyst you will be engaged in a number of renewable and thermal projects, as well as managing overhauls and construction projects. Renewable projects include Onshore wind, Offshore wind, Solar and Storage. The projects are of utility scale and range from solar farms of 5 MW to Offshore wind farms of over 500 MW.
Position Profile and Responsibilities:
- Play a pivotal role within Onshore and Offshore wind projects.
- Manage a team of wind analysts.
- Wind farm design and energy assessment.
- Wind farm due diligence and acquisition support.
- Expert input into turbine contracts.
- Wind energy technology assessment and procurement.
- The utilisation of key software packages, such as AutoCAD, WindPro, WindFarmer.
- Development of Capital Expenditure & Operational Expenditure (CAPEX, OPEX) models.
- Environmental modelling of noise and shadow flicker.
- Management of external consultants and contractors.
- Eight years progressive experience in wind analysis.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Strong understanding and experience in wind turbine technology, wind resource assessment and design, wind farm due diligence.
- Wind experience may be onshore or offshore, preferably both.
- Management of contractors and consultants.
- Flexibility which is important in all aspects of the role, including travel nationally and Internationally when required
- Strong computer skills, in particular software packages such as AutoCAD, WindFarmer, WindPro.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Standards and procedures.
For immediate consideration please contact Andy on (phone number removed) or email your CV in strict confidence.