We are one of the largest, best known Pharmaceutical companies in the industry and our products are known globally.
We are looking to recruit a Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer to join us on an initial 11 month contract.
You will be responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient management of documents including access and revision control and will work closely with various Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical documentation updates are approved.
You will also be responsible for the creation and revision of Standard operating Procedures (SOPs) Work Instructions (WI’s).
You must have prior experience of working within a Pharmaceutical or GMP regulated industry and have used GMP Documentation Management Systems in order to be considered for this position.
Further Responsibilities Include:
- Manage “Live” Documentation updates from the Operations floor
- Turnaround and issue documentation as per Operations Schedule
- Manage and implement on the floor documentation control system
- Drive the Documentation Life Cycle System to ensure documents are approved in as per Scheduling requirements.
- Work with various Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical documentation updates are approved.
- Creation and revision of Standard operating Procedures (SOPs) Work Instructions (WI’s) as required
- Work closely with QA, Supply chain and Operations core functions
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- At minimum level 6 in a relevant Qualification
Key Competencies & Experience:
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Experience Working in a Pharmaceutical GMP regulated industry desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a cross functional collaborative environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience working with GMP Documentation Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (word/excel/PowerPoint )
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.