Our client is recruiting an Assistant Planner, ideally someone from an Engineering background with 3-5 years experience
They pride themselves on being innovative and at the cutting edge of planning. They are keen that their new assistant construction planner will have the same drive and determination, to become one of Europe’s leading planning service providers. This position will suit a candidate who is looking for variety, who is keen to work with the industry’s leading contractors and who is looking for an opportunity to further their career with a growing organization.
• Develop bid programmes to support and compliment bid submissions
• Develop detailed master construction programmes
• Develop project controls procedures
• Prepare and manage progress reports
• Develop method statements
• Account management of existing clients
• Business development activities with new clients
Requirements for this position
• Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering / Construction Management
• 3-5 years relevant experience in the construction Industry, preferably main contractor experience
• Experienced in programming software and BIM would be an advantage
• Likes autonomy, is pro-active and results driven.
• This position will require approximately 20% travel
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.