Administrative Co Ordinator (part time 25 hours per week)
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide an effective service within the organisation, adhering to the vision, mission and values.
· Office Administration & Computer Work such as customised online software & Microsoft Office Packages
· Telephone call handling, meeting & greeting
visitors at reception.
· Maintain up to date records.
· Dealing with record keeping.
· Supervision of a small team of volunteers.
· Working in a busy team environment.
· Creating reports on the service delivery as instructed to by Line Manager.
· Dealing with client referrals.
· Key holder of the building.
This job description is not definitive or restrictive and will be open to modification to meet changing needs
· GCSE English & Maths Grade C & above or equivalent.
· 1 years' relevant computer & administrative experience in an office environment, for the past 3 years or equivalent to include the following;
· Working well with others in a busy office environment
· Excellent computer skills - proven Microsoft Office Skills. (spreadsheet, word processing and email essential)
· Use of Microsoft office full package
· Organising & prioritising workload e.g. rotas and time sheets
Experience of working with confidential information
· Experience of collating information into reports
· Good communication skills with experience of telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
· Respect confidentiality at all times and adheres to company policies & procedures.
· To undertake any other duties as required.
· Reliable & Punctual
· Candidate need to be flexible to cover annual leave/sickness/Public & Bank Holidays. Service is delivered 365 days a year.
· Meet the Access NI requirements.
Full current driving license and access to car insured for business use during working hours or access to a form of transport to meet the travel requirements of the post
European computer driving licence or equivalent
Experience working with volunteers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy