Export Documentation Specialist/Coordinator
Our multinational client, is currently seeking an Export Documentation Specialist/Coordinator due to rapidly expanding export growth. The role is a full-time permanent position.
- Previous experience working with import and/or export documentation is essential.
- Experience of working in highly regulated environments such as pharmaceuticals or food manufacturing is highly desirable.
- A good working of knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel, would be very beneficial.
- Experience of using an ERP system would be a great advantage.
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Preparing and maintaining high quality documentation;
- Ensuring the timely completion of export documents in advance of product departure
- Ensuring documentation adheres to the import requirements of the destination country
- Labelling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use;
- Ensuring consistency of export documentation practice across the organisation
- Liaising with logistic providers to resolve any documentation issues
Please email Nicole at (url removed) for any additional information
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.