My client is seeking a civil engineering technician to carry out draughting on a range of civil engineering projects including roads, public realm/streetscape, drainage and utilities and site development works including site development associated with building projects.
This company has a fantastic culture and are invested in continuous development. They have strong pipeline of work with the private and public sectors.
Offering a competitive salary & benefits package.
Who you are:
- Have a minimum 4 years' experience as a Civil Technician with an excellent knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D and AutoCAD as a minimum. (Experience of working with Revit would be an advantage).
- A Certificate or Diploma in Engineering/Construction CAD or relevant field
- Ideally candidates will have some experience in the area of Road Geometrical Design, preparation of detail design and tender package drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Be able to display that you can work on your own initiative along with being a team player
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and work situations