My client are a global financial organisation with offices in various locations worldwide. They are currently undergoing rapid expansion within their Dublin office and so have an urgent requirement for a highly skilled Python engineer.
The successful candidate will be given freedom and ownership of multiple project areas and have your opinions and suggestions encouraged and valued on what improvements and changes can be made.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high calibre team working with cutting edge tech, where you'll be immersed in an environment which has the structure and high technical quality of a well-known financial business, alongside the flexibility and freedom of a start-up.
- 3+ years commercial Python programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Python 3
- Familiarity with Docker and at least one cluster orchestration platform
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structure
- Autonomy, analytical mindset and problem solving abilities supported by best practices in coding
- Experience using Git in a team environment
Bonus points for experience with any of the following:
- Redis / caching experience
- Rabbit MQ or other messaging platform
- Docker, Swarm or Kubernetes
- Pandas or other data science libraries
- Flask or other web frameworks
- Azure or other cloud platform
If you're looking for a role which will allow you to have a strong impact in a well-regarded financial organisation, this could be the role for you. Given how important these upcoming projects are to the global business operations, you will be making your mark from day one.
For more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio immediately.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.