€45,000 – 50,000
Are you an experienced payroll manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a background in managing multiple payroll runs?
Do you want to join a leading Facilities Management company with great opportunities for development?
If the answer to these questions is yes, this position could be for you!
Boden Group are recruiting a Payroll Manager for a major Facilities Management company based in North Dublin. You will be responsible for providing payroll for around 1500 employees across the Republic of Ireland, operating weekly, 2-weekly 4-weekly and monthly payroll runs. You’ll need to be an IPASS-qualified payroll manager, with a strong knowledge of Irish employment law and payroll processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculating and reviewing complex weekly, two-weekly, four-weekly and monthly salary for circa 1500 staff across the business in Republic of Ireland.
- Ensuring the payment of all deductions at source to the appropriate destination within an agreed time frame.
- Providing detailed reconciliation of each payroll run, and reconciling all payroll accounts back to the general ledger.
- Ensuring all payroll actions are in strict adherence to all current Revenue requirements.
- Providing backup reports to the senior leadership team and external auditors for each payroll.
- Dealing with all employee queries on payments, deductions and Revenue requests.
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline the payroll process.
- Staying in touch and advising the Senior Leadership Team on changes in statutory requirements.
- Training and mentoring other finance team members to support and cover on the payroll function.
- Setting up new employees and terminating leavers with support from the People Department.
- Providing cover for the Accounts Payable team as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- IPASS qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience as a senior payroll officer or payroll manager
- Detailed knowledge of payroll processing including statutory payroll regulations
- A good knowledge of Irish employment law
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a busy interactive environment
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Excel and Word in particular
- Strong numeric and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with employees and business departments daily
- Sound understanding of payroll software systems, able to troubleshoot and resolve systems errors as needed
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.