We are currently working alongside one of the industry's most iconic brands to recruit an Optical Store Manager for their flagship store soon to be opening in Dublin.
In the store you will find a well-laid out, gallery like environment where the shelves are lined with a wide range of classic and limited edition frames.
Alongside being the home of one of the industry's biggest brands, the store will also host a range of live music and events.
Optical Store Manager - Role
- Head-up a successful store launch and develop the business as time goes on
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
Optical Store Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Store Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to €30 000
- Lucrative bonus scheme - €10 000 OTE
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.