The hiring company
A leading architectural precast cladding, focusing on design, manufacturing and installation in Ireland and in the UK.
They are looking to hire a professional that will lead its hard and soft services maintenance of their facilities and must have the experience working on multi-sites.
An experienced Health, Safety and Facilities Manager responsible for coordinating, supporting and advising the business on all health, safety and facilities matters.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, must possess exemplary critical thinking, innovation, and multi-tasking abilities and demonstrate proven success in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with high communication skills.
Location - The successful hire will be appointed in the Dublin office.
- To identify/understand all aspects of scope of works of projects, any internal failure creating disruption/ delay to the project and to be pro-active in dealing with any internal ‘blockages’ to ensure the general progress of the project is maintained.
- Acts on all projects as the team leader and is responsible for the performance of the team and the inter-company links.
- Oversee more than one project with the limitations on the number of projects being restricted not only by value or volume but also by the complexity and the expected demands of the client
- Facilitate the decision-making process internally (and with the client/ contractor) by ‘assembling’ all the necessary information to allow the Project Team/ Department Head/ Board of Directors to consider all available options.
- Ensure the seamless transition from tender/ order through all departments to the final client handover and financial closure on a project. Establish and maintain good client relations.
- Provide ‘early warning signals’ at any stage during the duration of a project in order to bring to the attention of the project team and if necessary, the Senior Management/ Board of Directors any difficulties encountered/ exposed/ uncovered among others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills & ability to multitask
- Excellent team player
- Prior experience in façades co-ordination is an advantage
- Related Engineering / Construction / Architecture Degree
- Familiar with using 3D modeling for co-ordination purposes is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a project management role.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel & Microsoft Projects or Asta.
How to apply
Please email your recent CV & Cover letter to Jay