Electrical Contracts Manager - Commercial Offices
€80,000 - €90,000 depending on sector experience
September / October 2020 start date
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join a leading mechanical & electrical engineering contractor, you'll be working on commercial office block based in Dublin. Our Client is looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager to help lead large teams on the electrical packages.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Electrical Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overall running of large electrical projects
- Responsibility for the project team and coordination
- Commercially focused
- Focus on the financial aspects or the project
- Strong client relationship throughout the project
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience projects of a similar nature i.e. large commercial builds
- Electrical engineering degree qualified
- Previously managed large electrical projects
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- €80,000 - €90,000 per annum depending on sector experience
- Extra paid qualifications
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to (url removed) or ring +(phone number removed) and ask to speak to Ben Johns who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.