We looking to hire Lead MES Engineer/PM to join our client’s Biopharmaceutical site in Dublin West.
This position will have a significant role in the delivery various MES Projects, mainly responsible for coordination of all MES related activities in line with the overall project plan, from design through implementation.
- Create business process flow diagram for pharmaceutical product recipes based on the paper batch record or source documents
- Gather MES Site specific requirement analysis to develop URS and FRS
- Logically breakdown the recipes/Mfg. process to configure the recipe in to Werum PAS-X
- Develop/create MBR design elements (building blocks) and workflows in Werum PAS-X for repetitive use in MBR creation to expedite the process
- Gather master data and configure in Werum PAS-X Development/Quality/Production Environment.
- Integrating Werum PAS-X with SAP and other automation systems using standard interface component of MBR design.
- Lead the recipe design session with business process SMEs
- Design MBR/recipe, equipment workflow/ status diagram based on the Business process flow
- Create solution design and configuration document
- Prepare key user training documents and impart key user training
- Provide assistance in business SOP creation
- Suitability degree qualified engineer with at least 5 years’ experience of MES Werum PAS-X in a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical environment (candidates with experience in other MES platforms will also be considered)
- Total 5+ years of hands-on experience on MES Product, Min 3+ years in MBR designing role
- Excellent knowledge of interfaces between Werum PAS-X and other systems (e.g. interfaces to automation layer and to the ERP layer).
- Project Management Certification in PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent database knowledge.
- Experience of working within the Pharma/Biopharma industry.
- Experience of multi-site MES deployments.
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.