To take ownership of onboarding of new clients, management of field and office based consultant diary's and scheduling of client review visits and calls
The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm, as part of our Client Experience Team. You will become the first point of contact for on boarding of new clients and arranging annual service visits for clients. You will also support the Client Experience team with administration duties
- To be the first point of contact for the on-boarding of new clients
- To be the first point of contact in arranging service visits and calls for clients
- To take ownership of the administration of issuing all on-boarding documentation to clients.
- To support the management of diary booking for field and office based consultants.
- To answer queries within an SLA of 3 hours.
- Support the Client Experience Team in resolving client requests.
- Provide support to cover reception on an ad-hoc basis as required
- At least 1 years' experience working in customer/client services department
- Previous experience in diary booking and diary management
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation
What you Bring to the Team
- A "can-do" attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong time management skills.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work to set timelines
Why Join our Team?
The office is fast-paced and busy so we are look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers
(phone number removed)LC