Salary: €11ph + opportunity for advancement/raise
Benefits: 20 days holiday + bank holidays, Free parking, Progression opportunities
Hours: 40hpw, Permanent
Location: Ballaghaderreen, Co. Roscommon.
Our client is purpose built commercial vehicle testing centre for all HCV’s, LCV'S and motor homes, tachograph, speed limiter and plating centre also. As well as providing CVRT tests, they also provide 13-week inspections and Pre-Tests to suit each customer’s needs.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit an office administrator to join their team and assist with general office duties. This role would suit somebody willing to learn who is looking to progress within a well-established, reputable company.
· Front desk management- greeting customers and providing excellent customer service
· Answering telephone calls to assist customers with queries
· Booking/checking in customers using internal system
· Processing/creating invoices
· Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards within the office
· Other ad-hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- General knowledge of commercial vehicles
- Capable of using multiple data entry systems
- Ideally within a 20mile radius
· Previous customer service experience
· Previous admin experience
· Good IT Skills
· Good standard of written and spoken English
· Willing to learn and looking to take on responsibility
· Well presented
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Office Administrator, Administrator, PA/Secretary, Clerical Assistant, Office Admin, Data Entry, Office Support, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Admin, Admin Assistant, Customer Service, Customer Facing, Trainee, Junior