Senior Project Controller
Our client a major Engineering Design Consultancy based in Dublin has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Controller to join them on one of their prestigious long term Infrastructure projects in the Greater Dublin region
Responsibilities will include:
- The selected applicant will work directly with the Head of Project Controls to manage monthly and quarterly process for project triggers, watch list and performance reviews.
- Providing Project Controls support to key projects.
- Implementation of Project Scheduling on projects using Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Undertaking facilitation of interactive/collaborative planning sessions.
- Line management and mentoring of more junior project controls professionals.
- Assisting in Development and implementation of Project Controls processes.
- Shares and develops best practices with the project controls team.
- Works with other PC leads and PMs to develop recovery plans for projects.
- Supporting pricing development on major pursuits.
- Reviewing weekly Project metrics for team and leads closure of actions.
- Supporting business operations with relevant business analytic.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics or Equivalent
Skill Sets & Experience Required
- 15 Years Project Controls experience
- Experienced in the use of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Be able to effectively interpret and analyse project schedules to extract critical path information and understand the risk carried within a project delivery schedule.
- Be able to distil complex schedules and extract the relevant information such that it can be effectively communicated
- Preferred candidates will come from a Project Controls Professional background in Quantity Surveying and with a passion for the subjects
- A track record of leading and inspiring others to develop this discipline at business level.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and delivering results in this area.
- Willing to engage across the whole of the UK business so flexibility to travel is essential.
- Experienced in the use of MS Excel