Senior Customer Service Administrator
Cpl Jobs are working with our client a well established business in the Newry area who are currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Service Administrator due to continued business.
Job Responsibilities re Senior Customer Service Role
- Be the first point of contact for Customers (phone and e-mail).
- Oversee and take responsibility of customer service orders and supervise another member of staff.
- Handle and deal with enquiries from Customers – technical questions, Sales & Price enquiries, order progress enquiries, admin queries etc
- Log enquiries on to Quotations Register and update daily
- Resolve any queries with Customer
- Prepare quotations and send to Customers
- Monitor on-line SupplyGov/RFQ System and ensure quotations are sent to Customers by deadlines stated
- Ensure all other Quotations are sent in timely manner – be aware of tender deadlines
- Raise Internal Customer Manufacturing Orders (CMO’s) paperwork and issue to Factory, with relevant instructions and drawings where appropriate
- Work closely in support of external Sales Manager and internal Sales Staff in handling day to day enquiries, orders, queries etc
- Work closely with Contracts Manager and other internal staff in ensuring order are raised & processed on time
- Resolve any queries arising from Production Dept in relation to Customers orders.
- Handle Customer queries/updates on order status
- Liaise with Despatch Dept on scheduling deliveries
- Generate & issue weekly reports on quotations issued and order value intake to Management
- High level experience on computer systems (Word & Excel) and Sage is desirable
- Previous customer service experience in a office environment ideally processing orders etc
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Be Numerate
- Have a pro active approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and structured
- Ability to “follow through” and see things through thoroughly
This is a permanent opportunity
Salary will reflect on experience and ability but in the region of £20k - £24k pa
Hours of work 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on (phone number removed) or apply through the link below.
Key words: Customer Service Administrator, senior customer service, office jobs, cpl jobs, sales order processing, Newry jobs, Arlene Jobs.