Taylor Hopkinson are currently recruiting for a Document Controller for an Offshore Wind Farm project that will be constructed in Europe.
- The Document Controller will be central to all company activities and contribute towards successful knowledge management amongst internal and external stakeholders.
- The Document Controller is the focal point for information management and responsible for implementing and administering project and corporate knowledge management strategies.
- General administration of the Document Control Systems on a day to day basis.
- Formatting documents and general administration
- Interacting with, advising, and assisting stakeholders (internal and external) on document control procedures and practice.
- There will also be a need to develop close working partnerships with team staff (covering data management, information, and knowledge).
- There will be a high level of interaction with project staff at all levels.
- Experience in an administration or document control-based role.
- Previous experience of having worked on a similar construction project or Offshore Wind would be highly desirable.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
- An appreciation of document management issues in a company setting would be advantageous.