Area Maintenance Manager
Up to €55,000 plus company car and benefits
Are you a trades-qualified maintenance manager? Do you have experience managing facilities services for high-profile clients? Looking for your next challenge in a business that really focuses on its staff and development?
If yes, we want to speak with you!
Boden Group are working with a major Facilities Management business, who are looking to add an Area Maintenance Manager to their team in Dublin.
Based on a prestigious financial contract, you’ll be managing a team of maintenance technicians across their sites in Dublin and Leinster. You’ll work closely with the client to manage any issues or escalations, so you’ll need to have experience with this in previous roles. You will ideally be from a trades background, with strong technical knowledge in a Facilities Management setting.
This is a permanent, full time role with travel required across Greater Dublin and Leinster. You’ll have the flexibility to manage your own diary, with the opportunity to work from home and from the office as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of mobile and static maintenance technicians.
- Monitoring staff performance, KPI compliance, reviewing productivity and carrying out staff one-to-ones.
- Acting as first point of contact for any client escalations, and building strong relationships with staff, clients, and subcontractors.
- Implementing all QHSE, HR and financial policies for the team and ensuring they are followed by all staff.
- Cost management and analysis for facilities budgets and small project works.
- Carrying out regular site visits to oversee maintenance and cost works.
- Providing guidance to the client on reducing future maintenance risk and creating method statements.
- Identifying areas of improvement and growth within the business and suggesting ways to expand the current service offering to the client.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Full clean driving licence
- Trade Qualification (electrical/HVAC experience desirable)
- Experience working within the Facilities Management (FM) or Service Industry
- Previous experience in a technical FM business, managing compliance and H&S.
- A track record of dealing with high-profile clients on technical FM matters.
- Experience of costing facilities works and small projects
- Technical project management experience
- Excellent presentation skills, with ability to deliver proposals to staff and clients at all levels
- Strong IT skills, able to create reports, interpret and extract complex data.
- Relevant qualifications in Facilities Management would be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Group for a confidential discussion about your next move.