Senior Regulatory Specialist - Residues and Analytical Methods - International Organisation - Agrochemical / Pharmaceutical Sector - Dublin or UK based - €competitive (dependent on experience)
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Specialist, with experience in Residues and Analytical Methods in the agrochemical / pharmaceutical / agriculture sectors, to join a fast-growing, international company.
Due to ongoing growth our client is looking for a regulatory affairs professional to join the regulatory team. Whilst the role will focus on residues and analytical methods, there will also be opportunities to gain exposure and training in other dossier sections.
You, in a nutshell: Suitable candidates will need to have an excellent academic record in a relevant scientific subject (analytical chemistry or related disciplines) - a degree is essential with a masters or PhD being a distinct advantage. You will have 2-3+ years experience in regulatory affairs and if you have a specialisation in residue chemistry then even better!
Opportunity: This is a fast-paced and busy role for someone who is looking for the perfect opportunity to utilise their academics and experience in a growing, cutting-edge environment.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Regulatory Specialist will include:
- Summarising data relating to analytical methods for pesticides in different matrices (soil, air, water, crops etc.)
- Preparing position papers and higher tier refinements to support residue risk assessment
- Conducting dietary risk assessments for humans and livestock
- Designing and troubleshooting of residue trials, metabolism studies and analytical methods supporting the studies
- Data gap analysis for active substances and products
- Preparing and reviewing of draft registration reports with a particular emphasis on residues an analytical methods sections
- Developing strategies to gather new data
- Liaising with Member State regulatory authorities, consultants, CROs, test facilities and other internal departments (e.g. laboratory)
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs, ideally with specialisation in residue chemistry
- Excellent academic record in a relevant scientific subject (analytical chemistry or related) - degree is essential
- Ability to come up with new ideas and creative solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prepare and review draft registration reports
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- IT literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive and flexible team player
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package including 24 days annual leave, discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension scheme and more.
If this role is of interest to you, please ensure your CV showcases you in full and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘LO-Senior Regulatory Specialist - Residue and Analytical Methods’