Our client are seeking a skilled and driven Contracts Manager to lead projects in their Architectural Glazing Division. Based across Dublin and potentially Connaught you will ensure installations are carried out in line with company standards, project schedules and within contract budgets.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop
The Contracts Manager will have:
- Experience Project / Contract Managing in the residential but ideally commercial glazing industry
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Construction Management or other
- Strong design and technical skills with up to date knowledge of building regulations
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Problem solving capabilities and able to solve project/site issues
- People skills and able to manage client and other stakeholder expectancies
Contracts Manager's Duties:
- Procurement of labour and materials per Contract requirements
- Project progress reporting, project planning, pre construction site surveys, preparation of designs
- Sign-off, invoicing, project handovers, design variations signed off on
- Overseeing project installations and ensuring any snags or new requirements are resolved
If seeking a challenging and rewarding role please forward an up to date CV for further details.