We have a new opportunity for an Administrator with experience in the Financial Services industry to join a growing organisation.
- Previous experience in a (pensions and investments) financial services environment.
- Previous experience or knowledge of pensions/ investments.
- Strong administration skills including word, excel and outlook.
- Previous experience using financial services portals and databases.
- Ability to manage complaints.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Current eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
Our Client is have offices throughout the UK and this will be base in the Holywood- Greater East Belfast area.
This is a full time position. 37.5 hours per week during normal office hours. The role is initially a temporary contract with the view to permanency.
The successful candidate can expect a salary £22,000 + depending on experience. The company also provide a good range of benefits and great holidays for their staff.
To apply for this role please email your cv in strictest confidence to Patricia at Apple Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
If this role does not suit you but you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your options.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.