Network Security Dublin
Exciting new role for an experienced network security consultant. With this role, you will be responsible for providing design and implementation of security solutions. As this role is for an experienced consultant you will also be required to mentor junior team members and provide additional support to other areas of the company.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience implementing complex technical environments involving large network and security projects.
- Demonstrate a dynamic interest in solving technical issues as well as learning new skills.
- Can work as part of a team and can accept escalation issues from colleagues
- Enterprise infrastructure design capability in both networking and networking security
- Happy to travel when required
- Ability to deploy and configure cloud security solutions i.e. AWS, Azure
- Must have firewall experience with one or more of the following Checkpoint, F5, Cisco
- Load Balance experience with NetScaler or F5
- Certified in one of these areas Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto
- Linux and Shell Scripting experience and advantage i.e. Python, Bash
- CISSP, CISM
- Excellent salary
- Exposure to the newest technology
To Find out more please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital (phone number removed)
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.