Hardware Refurbishment Technician – Warehouse Assistant
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Hardware Refurbishment Technician by a leading Communications Group for their Dublin office. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the Hardware refurbishment Technician / Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for the bench testing and refurbishment of recovered hardware as well as assisting with the general warehouse duties. The candidate may also be requested to assist other projects that are essential to the growth of the business.
- Hardware testing/ refurbishment of recovered hardware.
- RMA of faulty units.
- Pre-Configuration of units for upcoming projects.
- Pick and complete sales orders, wrap deliveries, complete warehouse paperwork for each dispatch.
- Unload, record and put away of stocks.
- Keep a clean and safe working warehouse.
- Periodic stock taking.
- Communicate and co-operate with fellow staff members.
- Comply with company rules and standards of work.
- Updating of inventory systems.
- Delivery to contractors and customers premises when required.
- Experience on configuration of Ceragon, Ciena, Juniper and Radwin.
- Previous Warehouse experience desirable.
- Be willing to work as part of a team or on your own initiative.
- Have a good level of written and spoken English.
- A full clean driving license