Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £19505 – Pro-rata
Hours: Part Time Job Share – working between 15 and 18.75 hours per week – Flexible on days
Job Type: Permanent
Arjo are a Swedish listed global medical technology company with operations in the areas of surgery, intensive care, infection control, care ergonomics and wound care.
We employ more than 15,000 talented employees across the globe who deliver innovative products and solutions that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and the life sciences.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our Business Support Department in Belfast. This is an interesting and varied role which will provide administration support for Arjo Customer Service teams including Rental and Service departments.
- To handle inbound telephone calls and any customer correspondence and deal with accordingly to ensure a swift and effective service is provided to our customers
- To schedule engineers work using the most cost effective method
- Manage all queries and customer orders received via the email inbox
- Accurately process and administrate customer quotations and contracts
- Accurately processing of customer orders onto SAP
- Invoicing and dispatching of orders
- Filing, scanning, emailing and posting of documents
- Ensure errors are kept to a minimum
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as requested by Customer Service Manager
- Take full ownership of customer complaints and disputes
- To make sure that customer records and master data is kept up to date and reflective of the contract
We are looking for applicants to have previous administration experience ideally within a customer-orientated environment. You should possess a professional telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills, which will enable you to communicate effectively with people at all levels of our organisation. You must have good IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office and able to pick up new IT systems easily. Accuracy, attention to detail and initiative are key.
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.